The Customer Service Representative is responsible for developing customer communications to ensure a high quality, consistent customer experience. This includes handling all inquiries via emails.
Being a part of Apollo blake means being a part of something bigger. We value the relationships that we create for our customers, and the relationships that we create with our employees. This is why we offer highly competitive compensation packages that include base salary, bonus and stock options. In addition, we offer comprehensive benefits, catered monthly lunches, and much more.
Come and be a part of something amazing... Come change the world with us!
1. Respond to customer care queries as needed
2. Proactively seek customer care enhancement opportunities
3. Exercise patience and good judgment when providing sound personal and relational advice.
4. Handle fluctuating volume as it corresponds to site updates.
5. Locate information and document customer accounts.
6. Make updates to customer accounts.
7. Process subscriptions and refunds, as well as any other necessary transactions.
8. Use intuitive skills to effectively determine customer needs, research possible causes, and create correspondence to fully address and resolve customer inquiries.
10. Strive to enhance the customer’s site experience by providing high-quality, responsive, and empathetic service.
11. Relay any trends of potential defects or other patterns noticed to Customer Care Management.
12. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. Min. 2 years customer support experience.
2. Strong Spanish/English verbal and written skills excellent grammar, vocabulary, syntax
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
4. Detailed computer skills on PC (Word, Excel, Outlook, and various internet browsers)
5. Quick learner with ability to take direction, work under pressure and operate as part of a team
6. Proven ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks
7. Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
8. Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively in order to meet required goal; ability to adjust to fluctuating workflow on a daily basis.
9. Ability to work with little direction or oversight.
10. Ability to communicate with the appropriate tone based on the reported issue and the level of frustration expressed by the customer.
11. Ability to understand a wide variety of people, determine their needs and be able to communicate in a compelling, empathetic, and personal manner; must be able to provide assistance without involving personal beliefs, standards, or expectations.
12. Willing to commit to a specific shift schedule as well as work some overtime/weekends.
13. Team player who recognizes the meaning of a startup – all hands on deck – no task is too big or too little to take on – adaptability is crucial
>>> UPLOAD YOUR CV ( AND MOTIVATION LETTER ) <<<