Did you know?
1. Although technology provides many channels to connect with your customers, phone support is still the most used and preferred channel by consumers (Forrester). Are you making your voice solution sufficient to meet your customers’ expectations?
2. According to Viorica Marian, Ph.D., and Anthony Shook, research shows the bilingual brain can have better task-switching attention capacities than a “one-language” brain. This increases their ability to multi-tasking and continued learning capabilities throughout their lifetime.
3. The first long-term settlements in Mauritius were made by the French, from 1715 to 1810, subsequently taken over by the British from 1810 to 1968. This gives Mauritius a unique history blending English and French deep in their culture.
4. Mauritius is unique in its construct of law which is drawn partly from French civil law and British common law. This lends to the true bilingual capabilities of the country. Both English and French are utilized throughout government and media.
5. Mauritius is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. long history with Great Britain remains today and maintains both a cultural and language connection. Many Mauritians attend Universities in the UK and possess work experience there as well.
6. Mauritius is a member of The Organisation internationale de la Francophonie (OIF), generally known as the Francophonie. Many Mauritians attend school, work or live in France and other Francophonie countries. Their long cultural connection with France is seen throughout Mauritian culture and their language capabilities.
Did you know?
At Apollo blake,
we run 24/7/365 on all channels to make the difference in your customer care solution!
Service … is our state of mind.
For further informations feel free to contact us
Phone: +230 239 8700 Email: email@example.com
Check out our website: www.apolloblake.com